Every gemstone has adifferent story as they played a major role in the myths of human history, but they share a common beauty. Gemstones have different colours, birthplace, and story as they are gathered from the whole world. They come in avariety of colors and possess a unique creation.
· MORGANITE: Morganite is famous because of its soft colors like clear pink, peach, and hot fuchsia. This pink gem promotes love and prosperity. This is the favorite gemstone of all ages of women. It appeals to people and couples due to its versatile pink color that compliments all skin tones.
· DIAMOND: Diamond has always been a girl’s best friend and an admired object. The silver color of this stone is the most favorite one of all. The 4cs of diamond quality which include color, clarity, cut and carat is the universal method to judge the best diamond.
They are the symbol of eternal love and are adorned by every men and woman.
· JADE: This is the royal stone of China. This stone is known for rich and beautiful green and shimmery and perfect shapes. But this precious stone also comes in different colors like lavender, pink, yellow and white.
This stone commonly wore as a necklace.
· PEARLS: Pearls has been worshiped by mankind. This is the only gemstone which found within the living creatures. Natural pearls are found in the depth of oceans. This gemstone comes in rainbow colors like pale green and white to rose, gold, gray, black and lilac.
White pearls are timeless and complement formal attires.
· RUBY: The Ruby gemstone represents the love, passion, courage and emotion. It is considered to be the king of all gemstones for centuries. It is believed that fine red ruby bestows good fortune on the owner. Ruby is still a valuable gem. The color of ruby is the most important feature which makes it different and noble from other gemstones. Rubies are available in shades of red from purplish red to orange-red. The brightest and expensive ruby is often found in Burmese Red. The color which referred to “pigeon blood” red Ruby associated with Mogok Valley Mines in Myanmar.
· SAPPHIRE: The word “sapphire” is a Greek word which means blue. For years, this gemstone has been referred to the blue color. In old times, it represents a promise of honesty, loyalty, and trust because of which it is the most popular engagement Gemstone today. The pure and rich blue sapphire is the greatest one and has the greatest price.
However, this Precious Gemstone comes in every color like pink, yellow, orange, peach and violet colors. The most rear, beautiful and fancy colour of the sapphire stone is Padparadscha.
Therefore, these are some precious gemstone which born in different places of the world with different colors and stories.You can buy the perfect gemstone for your soul mate and the loved ones from the online site allsapphires.com.
Rene and Tom are your guide in the world of Semi Precious Gemstones and Sapphire Gemstones at allsapphires.com. where you can find tips on choosing the diamond and the setting for the perfect Engagement Ring. You'll find diamond shape, cut, clarity, weight, colour.etc.