Before registering, please read the Rating, Tips & Tricks page!
All Content you submit;
- Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
- Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title or Content.
- Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to YourArticle.co.uk gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our YourArticle.co.uk, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- Your submission to YourArticle.co.uk also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright -- it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
- It is the YourArticle.co.uk Team's sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason. After your first 30 days of membership, if you didn't submit any articles that we were able to accept and publish, we may review your account for termination.
- The YourArticle.co.uk Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. While YourArticle.co.uk receives many unique visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
- YourArticle.co.uk is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not conform to the YourArticle.co.uk editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to this posted editorial guidelines.
- You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, to forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:
...but it would not be permissable to forward to an affiliate link from:
This is one of our article quality standards.
- You agree to not purchase or utilize PPC (PayPerClick), PPV (PayPerView) traffic, safelists, or traffic exchanges to artificially inflate your YourArticle.co.uk traffic stats. Doing so may result in your account being terminated.
YourArticle.co.uk reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Liability: YourArticle.co.uk and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: YourArticle.co.uk does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of YourArticle.co.uk, its management team or owners. Further, YourArticle.co.uk does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. YourArticle.co.uk is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. YourArticle.co.uk does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the YourArticle.co.uk site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site -- know that they did not originate from our site. If you are an author that is proud of your Pop-Ups, please don't submit your articles to our directory.
The authors of the articles in this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.